What we can offer you:
- flexible use of the house as a hostel,
group accommodation, youth hostel,
vacation home or as a self-catering house
- Family and private rooms
(WCs and showers on the floors)
- Single room, shared room or
shared room as double room
- Central heating and shower
- Beds and bunk beds with bedding, a crib is also available
- Breakfast on request*
- late check-in and check-out is possible by arrangement
- no closing times – open 24h
- exclusively non-smoking rooms
- small kitchenettes with refrigerator, microwave, cooking facilities and dishes
- Coffee and tea are available and can be prepared at any time (free of charge)
- Discount arrangements for permanent guests
- free lockers (usable with own padlock)
- Iron, ironing board, hair dryer and fan
- Living room with comfortable armchairs to relax and read
- beautiful spacious garden with terrace and barbecue
It is possible to book the house completely for a group or family. WITHOUT other guests and completely private. You can book it with breakfast or as a self-catering house with kitchen use. Please ask directly!
For groups of 10 people or more, we can prepare a delicious breakfast buffet on request. Let us know your breakfast times and we will arrange it according to you!
Features of our hostel
Our house is a historic Gründerzeit villa and is a listed building. Many historical elements are still preserved in the original.
- the leaded glass window on the 1st floor
- the stairs and parquet floors throughout the house
- the doors to the rooms and especially the beautiful entrance door
When we acquired the house, it was in terrible condition. We have gradually renovated it with much love and patience.
There are lovingly furnished rooms available for our guests. The parquet floors are original and have been restored, as well as the stairs in the house. In addition, all bathrooms have been newly renovated and shine, among other things, in beige marble shine.
Our goal is to preserve the historic charm of the house and create a cozy ambience.
We think about our future
At Hummel Hostel we place a lot of emphasis on sustainability.
For this reason, waste separation is very important to us. Appropriate bins are set up and labeled in several languages. We ask our guests for support in this regard.
To avoid waste, we do not use disposable cutlery or disposable tableware.
We also do not use paper towels.
Due to the current situation and for the safety of our guests, only disposable paper towels are used at the moment. Disinfectants are also available.
To save energy, we have equipped the entire house with energy-saving LED lights.
Our garden is planted in a variety of ways, so numerous insects and birds find a home.
Culture Tax (under 18 exempt)
The cultural promotion levy applies only to adults. Please indicate the reason for the trip, if necessary the levy will be waived.
- 1,10 € per person and night in a shared room
- 1,50 € per night in a single room
Rooms & Prices
Our prices are flexible and vary depending on availability and according to the wishes of our guests. Prices are suggestions and may be lower.
All prices are per person per night including bed linen and WiFi. But WITHOUT towels. Please bring your own or rent them for 5,00 Euro per towel.
Breakfast (only for groups of 10 or more) on request for € 9.50 per day per person.
Shared room (3 – 8 beds)
from 25,00 €
Twin room (shared room as twin and used privately, no double bed) Price for 2 persons!
from 40,00 €
Single room with shower
from 49,00 €
Shared room as single room
Urban villa completely private and safe
from 1.000 €
Cultural promotion tax
1,10 € per person per night in shared room
1,50 € per night in single room
The cultural promotion tax applies only to adults. Please indicate the reason for the trip, if necessary the levy will be waived.
We will answer you within 24h with a quote for the reservation, it includes availability, possible discounts, our payment terms and the total price.